Shouldn’t we all live our lives like children, they do what they want when they want with reckless abandon and they don’t care who is watching, it’s a beautiful thing to capture.Learn more Make your booking
Being a boutique Portrait Studio it isn’t just about the final outcome it is about the experience throughout the process.
- What makes you tick – We want to get to know everyone we will be photographing, your personalities, relationship and connection. We invite you into the studio and spend time asking you questions and discussing your portrait experience so we get a picture in our mind as to what you want captured and why.
- The photographic shoot – The real fun begins, we bring out your personalities and interaction and go about capturing all those moments and expressions that you told us that you love.
- The Design Consultation – This is where you get to see your beautiful images for the first time, we help you work out where you would like to display your artwork and pick a finish to compliment your house and decor.
- Picking up your Artwork – This is the exciting step, we love seeing people’s faces when they see their personalised artwork for the first time, simply take them home and hang them to enjoy everyday
You don’t get your portrait taken professionally very often so you may as well do it right and invest in someone who can capture the images that you want.
Portrait photography is much more than pretty photos, it is about getting to know you, your style, your personality and capturing that in a series of photos that you will treasure forever. It’s about making people smile, not necessarily when we take their photo but when they look back at the image.
If that’s not enough
- Creative Asia Wedding Photographer of the Year 2012
- 6 Silver awards at the Victoria Professional Photographer of the Year awards
- 2 Silver awards at the Australian Professional Photographer of the Year awards
- Associate member of the AIPP
- 3rd ABIA wedding photographer of the year 2012
- 10 years professional photography experience
- Diploma Fine Art – Photography
- Donate to over 25 local schools, sporting groups & charities every year
- Expert in making people feel at ease & relaxing in front of the camera